★ PAGE AFTER PAGE AFTER PAGE... ★ ★ PAGE AFTER PAGE AFTER PAGE... ★ ★ PAGE AFTER PAGE AFTER PAGE... ★ ★ PAGE AFTER PAGE AFTER PAGE... ★
★ PAGE AFTER PAGE AFTER PAGE... ★ ★ PAGE AFTER PAGE AFTER PAGE... ★ ★ PAGE AFTER PAGE AFTER PAGE... ★ ★ PAGE AFTER PAGE AFTER PAGE... ★
★ Birthday Countdown
Loading...

8.10.2026

Petyr Baelish hhhhhh


 I like to categorize my self ship people or yumes as the kids these days say it, by specific categories. Petyr Baelish jumped me and landed into the “got me feeling like I’m going insane” / “I feel like I’m back in high school as a teen tweaking over this fella.” I have a never even liked GOT. I am a Tolkien fan for crying out loud. But I knew enough because it was everywhere in like 2010s. Especially on tumblr and in meme culture. I’m waiting till I get back to uni to start watching the show to fully embrace the insanity which will be my new hyper fixation. I haven’t felt this excited and teen obsessive since 2021 when my mental health plunged badly enough about another character. But I’m keeping it rather healthy this time, for my own and my friends sanity. I don’t want replay of 2021.  But he is making me a little insane. 

There is something about him that is almost familiar. As someone who likes David tennant and Stephen strange this man is somehow the most insane combination of those two. And I don’t just like David and Stephen. My username on a huge chunk of my socials was tennantphile for a long time. I used to have a highlight for Stephen strange on my old instagram. The like is bordering obsession. Like a cat throwing up if I’m being honest. I am trying to find out how I settled on Petyr of all people but I do think it had something to do with looks first and then everything else. He is a wet political weasel and an awful person. But I’m an awful person too, we’d make each other worse while also healing each other. I’ve gotten to the age where I do not care much about judgement about who I like. Especially if that opinion comes from underage anime fans. 


And here he is. My husband. My love. My sweet little boy who asks “how high” when I tell him to jump. I am obsessed and I’m insane. I wish I had my iPad with me so I can draw self ship art because I am tweaking. I just know he smells like nice cologne and maybe linens. His greys make me screech and his dumb facial hair is SOOO FITTING. GAHHH. I love him so much and I’m not ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment