I am a sick person, everyone in my life knows that and in all honesty I do not hide it. But as I get older, health is something that isnt getting easier.
In the beginning of this summer I came back to my hometown earlier than I wanted to help my mother and also get an abscess checked. I ended up hospitalized friday-monday because of that. Pumped full of antibiotics and awful hospital food, but eventually moved on from this. Thursday I went to my bi-yearly cardiologist appointment. They drew my blood as usual at the end of the appointment & went about my day. I got back to the place I share with my mom and around two hours after I get a call from the cardiologist team. My white blood cells and auto neurophils count was low. Dangerously low. "I urged you to go to the ER" from the team member low. So me and my mom went. Id rather not discuss much of that stay as it was a headache inducing mess where I cried more than I usually cry in a month, had my left hands wrist vein absolutely butchered due to all the blood draws and had a painful IV for the first time in months. I was released today as the team saw no point in keeping me there + I was risking myself to more infections by being there. This was a rough stay, a very very rough stay and I'm hoping I wont be hospitalized in a while. I have a hematologist appointment monday and wednesday. The monday one at the same hospital I stayed and wednesday at the hospital where my cardiology team resides.
I was never healthy to begin with, a heart defect took that from me, but nonetheless it never gets easier knowing your body has decided to break once more.
★ PAGE AFTER PAGE AFTER PAGE... ★
★ PAGE AFTER PAGE AFTER PAGE... ★
★ PAGE AFTER PAGE AFTER PAGE... ★
★ PAGE AFTER PAGE AFTER PAGE... ★
★ PAGE AFTER PAGE AFTER PAGE... ★
★ PAGE AFTER PAGE AFTER PAGE... ★
★ PAGE AFTER PAGE AFTER PAGE... ★
★ PAGE AFTER PAGE AFTER PAGE... ★
Pages
★ Birthday Countdown
Loading...
8.08.2026
ER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment