★ PAGE AFTER PAGE AFTER PAGE... ★ ★ PAGE AFTER PAGE AFTER PAGE... ★ ★ PAGE AFTER PAGE AFTER PAGE... ★ ★ PAGE AFTER PAGE AFTER PAGE... ★
★ PAGE AFTER PAGE AFTER PAGE... ★ ★ PAGE AFTER PAGE AFTER PAGE... ★ ★ PAGE AFTER PAGE AFTER PAGE... ★ ★ PAGE AFTER PAGE AFTER PAGE... ★
★ Birthday Countdown
Loading...

8.12.2026

Blood issue resolved

 I was late to hematology appointment because the trains decided to fuck each other. Which isn’t so bad because they took me in right away when I arrived. I looked at my wrist as I’m prepping it for yet another blood test because this blood issue has made a massive havoc on my wrists and they are BUTCHERED. My right wrist has like two bruises that overlap, several poke wounds and overall just doesn’t look okay. By the looks of it this weird blood health issue finally ended for me. The hematologist said my blood is back to normal. They suspect it was a viral infection that my body fought back against before I could get any symptoms. So that’s a positive at least. 

I am mad at van leeuwen for discontinuing praline butter cake flavor because it was so good. I’m gonna keep drinking the iron & b12 I was prescribed until the end. Because it’ll be just better to upkeep my blood. I also think I should start taking iron permanently but the issue is that after a little it becomes too much and I feel sick from it. Maybe because my diet has a lot of iron rich fruits and vegetables but I’ve had several moments where I ended up getting sick after eating mangos while on iron. I’m glad it’s finally over, I was getting worried that I have cancer or some shit, which wouldn’t be a shock. I have so much wrong with me health wise, I wouldn’t be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment